Old Dominion University Joins the CFDP!
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 08:37:08 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning ASERL Friends,

Please join me in welcoming our newest Center of Excellence Library to the CFDP!

Old Dominion University Libraries, Norfolk VA, has signed on as a COE for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA, C55.1-99) and the Navy Department (D201-D219).

It is my pleasure to welcome James Rhoades to the lists.  Welcome James!

We now have 41 libraries in the SE serving as Centers of Excellence

         11 are Regional Depository Libraries

         30 are Selective Depository Libraries

         9 are not ASERL members (22%)

And as always ? thanks to all of you for your continued support and participation in this program!