DLC Lunch Meeting, Tuesday October 17th - Please join us!
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 08:29:58 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning ASERL Friends,

I am following up with information on a lunch time meeting at DLC, October 16th-18th, 2017.

Date/Time:  Tuesday October 17th from noon-2pm

Location:  Café Restaurant in the Double Tree Hotel, Crystal City

Agenda Topics include:

  • FDLP eXchange ? general discussion/ASERL Disposition Database enhancements
  • CFDP Guidelines Review in 2018 ? information sharing/general discussion
  • Title 44 ? general discussion
  • COE Updates ? roundtable, info sharing

If there are additional items that you would like to discuss, please let me know.  To ensure that we have adequate seating, please let me know your availability by Wednesday October 11th.   Thank you in advance for your help in scheduling.  By way of reminder, lunch will be on your own ? to facilitate ordering, it may help to review menu options in advance:  http://bit.ly/2xh9VWA

Also, we have a few ASERL presenters at DLC which may be of interest:

         Renee Bosman and Wendy Isicson, will present a session called “Starting with the A’s Inventorying a Large Regional Collection” on Monday, 1:30-2:15 in the Washington Ballroom.

         Bill Sudduth will present a program on Scanning Aerial Photography on Tuesday, 10:30-11:15 in the Washington Ballroom

         Chelsea Dinsmore will join GPO and other members of the depository community in a discussion of Tangible and Digital Preservation on Tuesday,  10:30-Noon in the Crystal Ballroom

         Hallie Pritchett, Laurie Aycock and Thomas Waters will present on the Georgia State Plan for Federal Depository Libraries, on Tuesday, 11:15-Noon in the Washington Ballroom

If you are presenting and I have missed promoting your program, please feel free to share your information.

Thanks all!  I look forward to seeing you all again in a couple of weeks.