GPO Correspondence
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 13:52:09 -0700 (PDT)

Good afternoon ASERL friends,

Attached are copies of recent ASERL correspondence with GPO.

The first is a letter from Davita Vance-Cooks, Director of the US Government Publishing Office, in response to an ASERL Board letter of June 16 (also attached, FYI).

The second is ASERL’s letter to the US Government Publishing Office regarding our desired changes to Title 44.  This letter is also being provided to the Depository Library Council, GPO staff who are tasked with compiling this information, and Congressional leaders who would eventually receive any proposed changed to Title 44.

Please let me know if you have any difficulty accessing the attachments, or if I can be of further assistance.