ASERL Meeting at DLC, October 2017
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 08:34:32 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning ASERL friends,

As October is quickly approaching, it is time again to plan for a lunchtime meeting of our depository librarians at DLC [October 16-18, 2017].  For those who may not have attended a meeting before, this time is set aside for information-sharing with colleagues across the Southeast with an interest in the Collaborative Federal Depository Program.

The Tuesday lunch period, from 12:00 ? 2:00pm, has generally been the most accessible time to meet, and the hotel Café restaurant has been good about holding a table for our use.  The actual place and time will be finalized as we get closer to October.

For planning purposes, it would be helpful to know who plans to attend DLC, and if there is interest in meeting during the Tuesday lunch period?  If you are aware of any program conflicts that my hinder attendance, please share the information and suggest an alternative day or time.

If I can answer any questions or provide additional information ? please let me know!  I look forward to hearing from you ? and seeing you in October.

Thanks in advance!