Laura Harper - a Librarian's Legacy
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 05:03:09 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning ASERL Friends,

I want to share a news story from the University of Mississippi highlighting our friend and colleague,  Laura Harper.  Laura’s commitment to government documents is well-known among  ASERL libraries.  She generously gave of her time and expertise in serving on the initial Steering Committee that guided the work of the Collaborative Federal Depository Program under the IMLS grant that funded the pilot project.

This is a wonderful note on which to close out the week.

https://www.umfoundation.com/home/news.php?id=853

Enjoy!