Congratulations to Judy Russell
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 06:22:25 -0800 (PST)

Sharing a message from John Burger ?

ASERL Friends:
Please join me in offering congratulations to our UF colleague Judy Russell, who has been selected receive the 2017 Miles Conrad Award from the National Federation of Advanced Information Services (NFAIS).  This award recognizes Judy's significant achievements in librarianship and for her leadership in information services throughout a career spanning academia, government, the non-profit and private sectors.

The full announcement is available at http://bit.ly/2ikl3v6.

Congratulations Judy!