ASERL Holiday 2016 e-Card
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 05:24:17 -0800 (PST)

Happy Holidays!

It is with pleasure that I share our annual holiday e-card ? celebrating great library reading rooms across the South, past and present at https://vimeo.com/195667507.

John and I send our thanks to those who submitted a photo - it is a pleasure to review them each year and to share these amazing spaces back with you.  We also thank each and every one of you for your continued support of ASERL programming throughout the year.

To you - our ASERL friends and colleagues ? John and I wish you a most wonderful and joyous Holiday, and all the best for the New Year.