Re: Meeting of ASERL Depositories at DLC?
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 07:37:48 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning all ?

Thanks to everyone who completed the poll, and for your interest in meeting.

         We will plan to congregate at 5:30pm on Tuesday [the 18th] in the bar area.  Depending on how many people are present ? we will either find a table in that area or seek out a more quiet spot to talk.

         For those who are available, we will also plan to meet during the lunch break at Noon Tuesday in the Café Restaurant.  The Café does not accept reservations but will hold a table for us if I give them about an hour’s advance notice.  Please know that this will not involve any advance food orders and meals will be on your own.

If you know which time you plan to attend (and feel free to attend both!)  - it would help me if you could let me know, particularly for the lunch period so I’ll know how many places I’ll need to ask them to hold for us.

If I can provide additional information ? or you have any questions - please let me know.  I look forward to seeing you in a few short days!