University of Kentucky adds a COE
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 10:06:26 -0700 (PDT)

Good afternoon ASERL Friends,

It is with pleasure that I send this email announcing the University of Kentucky has just expanded their Centers of Excellence.  The Smithsonian Institute becomes their third agency, joining the Works Progress/Projects Administration and the Appalachian Regional Commission.  The Smithsonian Institution SuDoc stem is SI, and the dates of coverage are 1846-.

Many thanks to our colleagues at the University of Kentucky for their ongoing support of the Collaborative Federal Depository Program!