Our Newest COE - Welcome Nicholls State University!
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 07:24:46 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning ASERL Friends!

It is with pleasure that I introduce our newest COE ? Nicholls State University, Ellender Memorial Library - in Thibodaux, LA.    They have become a Center of Excellence for National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS).

Please join me in welcoming Hayley Johnson to the list.  Welcome to the program Hayley!

Many thanks to Nicholls State University ? and all of you ? for your continued support of this program.

Cheryle

Cheryle Cole-Bennett, Program Coordinator

? Robert W. Woodruff Library

540 Asbury Circle, Suite 316

Atlanta, GA  30322-1006

Telephone:  470-222-4960