ASERL Disposition Database, Bi-monthly Use Report
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 05:18:37 -0800 (PST)

Good morning ASERL Friends,

Copies of the use statistics for the ASERL Documents Disposition Database for January/February 2016 have been posted on the CFDP Program page on the ASERL website at http://www.aserl.org/programs/gov-doc/.

Or if you prefer, click here for direct access to the reports page.  Access to past reports is also available from this page.

Welcome to our new database registrant:

The Citadel Military College, Daniel Library

Please feel free to share this information with colleagues who may have an interest.  If I can provide additional information, or answer any questions – please do not hesitate to let me know.

CHERYLE COLE-BENNETT

Program Coordinator

c/o Georgia State University Library

Administration Suite LS7