ASERL Disposition Database Enhancement
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 05:53:41 -0800 (PST)

Good morning ASERL Friends,

At the ASERL luncheon meeting at DLC, an enhancement request was made to add the “item format” field to the discard list export from the ASERL Disposition Database.   It was also noted that while the format is included in the email alert received by the Regional when a Selective posts a new discard, the alert does not include the comments field (which is displayed in the export list).  Neither of these components alone, provide complete information.

To resolve these issues, the following enhancements have been implemented:

·         Add the ‘Item Format’ field to the ‘Item Export List’ feature.

·         Add the ‘Comments’ field to the ‘New items submitted by Selectives in Region’ notification email, that are sent to Regional depository libraries.

These enhancements were implemented late Friday.

I want to take this opportunity to send a huge thank you to our colleagues at the University of Florida who maintain and enhance this software on behalf of the Collaborative Federal Depository Program!

As always, please let me know if you need additional information, or if you have any questions about these enhancements.

CHERYLE COLE-BENNETT

Program Coordinator

c/o Georgia State University Library

Administration Suite LS7