Uploading Records to the COE Database - Easy as 1, 2, 3 - Recording and Slides now available online
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 07:26:47 -0800 (PST)

Good morning ASERL Friends,

Thank you to all who participated in our January 14th webinar – “Uploading Records to the COE Database – Easy as 1,2,3” presented by Mary Clark from The Library of Virginia, and Julene Jones and Sandee McAninch from the University of Kentucky.  Huge thanks to our presenters for sharing their time and expertise!

The webinar recording and presenter’s PowerPoint (in pdf) are now available on the ASERL website at http://www.aserl.org/archive/.

The recording and slides will be a great resource for those formatting records for import into the database – as such, the link will also be available on the Government Documents program page.

If you have any difficulty in accessing the recording or documentation, or need additional assistance, please feel free to contact me.

CHERYLE COLE-BENNETT

Program Coordinator

c/o Georgia State University Library

Administration Suite LS7