ASERL Disposition Database Use Report - November/December 2015
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 07:40:26 -0800 (PST)

Good morning ASERL Friends,

Copies of the use statistics for the ASERL Documents Disposition Database for November/December 2015 have been posted on the CFDP Program page on the ASERL website at http://www.aserl.org/programs/gov-doc/.

Or if you prefer, click here for direct access to the reports page.  Access to past reports is also available from this page.

Welcome to our new database registrant:

Louisiana State University, Shreveport   Noel Memorial Library

During this reporting period the number of depositories in Florida has decreased by one (now at 32) with the loss of Tampa Hillsborough Public Library.

Please feel free to share this information with colleagues who may have an interest.  If I can provide additional information, or answer any questions – please do not hesitate to let me know.

CHERYLE COLE-BENNETT

Program Coordinator

c/o Georgia State University Library

Administration Suite LS7