Re: ASERL Webinar: Uploading Records to the COE Database—Easy as 1,2,3!
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 05:54:11 -0800 (PST)

Good morning – and Happy 2016!  I hope you had an enjoyable holiday with family and friends.

This is a reminder of an upcoming webinar that may be of interest.  The registration link is in the email below.  I hope you can join us.

If I can answer any questions or be of help, please let me know!

CHERYLE COLE-BENNETT

Program Coordinator

c/o Georgia State University Library

Administration Suite LS7