ASERL Luncheon Mtg Notes, DLC_2015
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 04:35:20 -0800 (PST)

Good morning ASERL Friends,

Attached is a copy of the meeting notes from the ASERL  luncheon meeting on Tuesday, October 20th at the Federal Depository Library Conference

In addition to enjoying each other’s company over lunch, our goal for this meeting was to hear from you about the supportive and challenging aspects of ASERL’s FDLP program.  What has worked well for you?  What has proved difficult?  What has impeded others from joining as a Center of Excellence?  We asked for the opinions from those currently engaged in the program, as well as those who are currently developing Center of Excellence collections or who have not yet signed on a Center of Excellence.

For those who were unable to attend the conference, we would welcome your feedback as well.  Please email me or Bill Sudduth (Chair of the Collaborative Federal Depository Program Steering Committee) - SUDDUTHW [at] mailbox.sc.edu - and we will be sure your comments are included.

Please feel free to share this information with colleagues who may have an interest in the program.   And as always, if you have problems accessing the file, need additional information or if I can be of assistance, please let me know.

CHERYLE COLE-BENNETT

Program Coordinator

c/o Georgia State University Library

Administration Suite LS7