|ASERL Disposition Database Use Reports||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)|
|Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 08:27:32 -0800 (PST)|
Good morning ASERL Friends,
Copies of the use statistics for the ASERL Documents Disposition Database for July/August and September/October 2015 have been posted on the CFDP Program page on the ASERL website at http://www.aserl.org/programs/gov-doc/.
Or if you prefer, click here for direct access to the reports page. Access to past reports is also available from this page.
Welcome to our new database registrants:
· Loyola University New Orleans, Library
· North Carolina A&T State University, F.D. Bluford Library
· Southern University Law Center, Oliver B. Spellman Law Library
· University of Tennessee – Knoxville, Joel A. Katz Law Library
Please feel free to share this information with colleagues who may have an interest. If I can provide additional information, or answer any questions – please do not hesitate to let me know.
Association of Southeastern Research Libraries
c/o Georgia State University Library
Administration Suite LS7
100 Decatur Street SE
Atlanta, GA 30303-3202
ASERL Disposition Database Use Reports Cheryle Cole-Bennett, July 11 2014
- ASERL Disposition Database Use Reports Cheryle Cole-Bennett, November 13 2015
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.