ASERL Disposition Database Use Report - FY2015 Annual Report
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 05:46:16 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning ASERL Friends,

Copies of the FY2015 annual report for the ASERL FDLP Documents Disposition Database, as well as a comparison of FY14-FY15 have been posted on the CFDP Program page on the ASERL website at http://www.aserl.org/programs/gov-doc/.  Or if you prefer, click here for direct access to the reports page.  Access to past reports is also available from this page.

Please feel free to share this information with colleagues who may have an interest.  If I can provide additional information, or answer any questions – please do not hesitate to let me know.

CHERYLE COLE-BENNETT

Program Coordinator

c/o Georgia State University Library

Administration Suite LS7