ASERL Disposition Database Use Report - May/June 2015
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 09:18:38 -0700 (PDT)

Good afternoon ASERL Friends,

Copies of the use statistics for the ASERL Documents Disposition Database for May/June have been posted on the CFDP Program page on the ASERL website at http://www.aserl.org/programs/gov-doc/.

Or if you prefer, click here for direct access to the reports page.  Access to past reports is also available from this page.

Also of interest is the CFDP Program update, June 2015.

Please feel free to share this information with colleagues who may have an interest.  If I can provide additional information, or answer any questions – please do not hesitate to let me know.

CHERYLE COLE-BENNETT

Program Coordinator

c/o Georgia State University Library

Administration Suite LS7