ASERL Disposition Database Use Report - March/April 2015
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 09:16:29 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning ASERL Friends,

Copies of the use statistics for the ASERL Documents Disposition Database for March/April have been posted on the CFDP Program page on the ASERL website at http://www.aserl.org/programs/gov-doc/.

Or if you prefer, click here for direct access to the reports page.  Access to past reports is also available from this page.

During this reporting period we had two depository libraries register to use the Disposition Database.  Welcome!

·         Hollins University, Wyndham Robertson Library – March 2015

·         University of Tennessee – Martin, Paul Meek Library – April 2015

Please feel free to share this information with colleagues who may have an interest.  If I can provide additional information, or answer any questions – please do not hesitate to let me know.

CHERYLE COLE-BENNETT

Program Coordinator

c/o Georgia State University Library

Administration Suite LS7