Of Interest!
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 09:28:10 -0700 (PDT)

Recently posted to the ASERL website at http://www.aserl.org/programs/gov-doc/:

·         The University of North Carolina – Greensboro shared the new LibGuide for their Food and Nutrition Services COE collection.  By way of reminder, links to the guides from other COE libraries can be found at http://www.aserl.org/cfdp-centers-of-excellence-%e2%80%93-libguides/.  If your COE’s guide is missing – please forward a link and I’ll be sure to get it posted.

·         The most recent update (November 2014-April 2015) on the status of the HathiTrust Federal Documents Registry is now available.

·         And, a welcome announcement of our newest COE, Hollins University.

CHERYLE COLE-BENNETT

Program Coordinator

c/o Georgia State University Library

Administration Suite LS7