Welcome to our newest COE - Hollins University
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 08:35:45 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning!

Please join me in welcoming Susan Vandale and Hollins University of Roanoke Virginia as our newest Center of Excellence.  Hollins University will serve as a COE for the Women’s Bureau (L 13 and L 36.100).  This agency joins the ranks of those that are covered by two COEs - Hollins University and Duke University.

Many thanks to Hollins University and all COEs for your support of the CFDP!

Cheryle

CHERYLE COLE-BENNETT

Program Coordinator

c/o Georgia State University Library