2015 Webinar Series
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 04:46:39 -0800 (PST)

Good morning ASERL Friends!

I am in the process of planning our 2015 CFDP webinar series and would like to ask for your input.   I would appreciate any suggestions you might have for webinar topics of interest to the Government Documents community.

For reference – here is a list of the programs offered in 2014 (with many thanks to our presenters for sharing their time and expertise):

·         “Meeting the Challenge of Focused Collection Development at a Federal Regional Depository”
Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Presenters:  Sandee McAninch and Heath Martin – University of Kentucky
Session Recording | Speaker’s PPT

·         “The Ins and Outs of Digitizing a Center of Excellence Collection”
May 29, 2014

Presenters:  Stephanie Braunstein (Louisiana State University) and Chelsea Dinsmore (University of Florida)
Session Recording   |   PPT - Stephanie Braunstein, LSU |  PPT – Chelsea Dinsmore, UF

·         “The ASERL Collection Management Tools:  How the Disposition Database & the COE Gap Database Can Be Used to Manage Your Collection”

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Presenters:  Adam Haigh (Lander University), Bill Sudduth (University of South Carolina), and Liza Weisbrod (Auburn University)

Session Recording  |  PPT-Sudduth/U-South Carolina   |  PPT-Weisbrod/Auburn   |  PPT-Haigh/Lander Univ

·         “Choosing your Center of Excellence Collection: Tips from a Selective Depository”

February 26, 2014

David Durant (East Carolina University)

Session Recording | Speakers PPT

·         “Demonstration of the ASERL Documents Disposition Database”

January 30, 2014

Winston Harris (University of Florida)

Session Recording

All webinars are free and open to interested librarians, faculty, and staff, and are recorded for later playback.  Archived webinars are available through the ASERL website at:  http://www.aserl.org/archive/

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration to my request!  I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheryle

CHERYLE COLE-BENNETT

Program Coordinator

c/o Georgia State University Library