ASERL Disposition Database Use Report - September/October 2014
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 07:44:23 -0800 (PST)

Good morning ASERL Friends,

Copies of the use statistics for the ASERL Documents Disposition Database for September/October 2014 have been posted on the CFDP Program page on the ASERL website at http://www.aserl.org/programs/gov-doc/.

Or if you prefer, click here for direct access to the reports page.  Access to past reports is also available from this page.

Welcome our newest registered depository:  Bridgewater College (Virginia), Alexander Mack Memorial Library

Please feel free to share this information with colleagues who may have an interest.  If I can provide additional information, or answer any questions – please do not hesitate to let me know.

CHERYLE COLE-BENNETT

Program Coordinator

c/o Georgia State University Library

Administration Suite LS7