Welcome - Abigail DeSoto
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 05:33:52 -0800 (PST)

Good morning ASERL Friends,

Louisiana Tech University has a new Regional Depository Librarian.  Please join me in welcoming Abigail DeSoto to the lists.  Welcome Abigail!

I would also like to extend a fond farewell to Rita Franks as she steps away from the government documents lists – and to offer my many thanks for her work on the Collaborative Federal Depository program, and their Center of Excellence collections for the Federal Emergency Management Administration and the U.S. Fire Administration.  It has been a pleasure working with you.

And, as always – if I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

All the best!

Cheryle

CHERYLE COLE-BENNETT

Program Coordinator