ASERL Documents Disposition Database - Use Statistics
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 05:45:16 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning ASERL Friends,

Copies of the use statistics for May/June 2014 as well as an annual report for FY2014 (July 1, 2013 – June 30, 2014) have been posted on the CFDP Program page on the ASERL website at http://www.aserl.org/programs/gov-doc/.

Or if you prefer, click here for direct access to the reports page.  Access to past reports is also available from this page.

Please feel free to share this information with colleagues who may have an interest.  If I can provide additional information, or answer any questions – please do not hesitate to let me know.

CHERYLE COLE-BENNETT

Program Coordinator

c/o Georgia State University Library

Administration Suite LS7