WEBINAR: "The Ins and Outs of Digitizing a Center of Excellence Collection" recording and presentation materials online
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 09:50:21 -0700 (PDT)

Good afternoon ASERL Friends,

Thanks to all who participated in yesterday’s webinar – The Ins & Outs of Digitizing a Center of Excellence Collection”.  Special thanks to our presenters – Stephanie Braunstein (LSU) and Chelsea Dinsmore (UF) for sharing their experiences in enhancing access to their Center of Excellence (COE) collections through digitization efforts.

The PPT slides and session recording are now available at www.aserl.org/archive.  Please let me know if you have any problems accessing these documents.

And as always, please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of assistance – or if you have ideas for future webinars of interest to the Government Documents community.

CHERYLE COLE-BENNETT

Program Coordinator

c/o Georgia State University Library

Administration Suite LS7