Re: gov docs in storage
From: Obenhaus, Bruce (obenhausexchange.vt.edu)
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 13:25:16 -0700 (PDT)

Bill and others,

Virginia Tech has maintained government documents at our storage facilities for longer than I’ve been affiliated with the program (or better said, more than 25 years now).  There have always been regular retrieval of materials from storage but not everything at storage is adequately cataloged.  We are working on that.  Our storage facilities have always been exclusively for Virginia Tech.