Re: gov docs in storage
From: Kathryn Wesley (KWESLEYclemson.edu)
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 09:46:37 -0700 (PDT)

Bill and All,

We have not yet started sending depository materials to storage, but are planning to do so.  We probably will start before the year is over.  Our facility is not shared.

I would be thrilled to see an ASERL webinar on this topic.

Best,

Kathryn Wesley

Team Leader, Continuing Resources and Government Documents