Contingency Plan for Relocation of the University of Florida Regional Documents Collection
From: Russell,Judith (jcrussellufl.edu)
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 09:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

GPO has a standard set of questions that it asks depository libraries to answer when there is a relocation of all or part of the collection. I thought you might find the additional information helpful, so I have attached a copy of our  “Contingency Plan,” which was submitted to GPO earlier today.

My apologies if you receive this message more than once! I am sending it to several lists to make sure the information is broadly available.

Judy

Judith C. Russell

Dean of University Libraries

George A. Smathers Libraries