Webinar Recording|slides now online - Choosing your Center of Excellence Collection: Tips from a Selective Depository
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 05:14:22 -0800 (PST)

ASERL Friends,

Thanks to everyone who participated in the webinar last Wednesday (2/26) - “Choosing your Center of Excellence Collection: Tips from a Selective Depository” - and for sticking with us while we battled technological issues that delayed the start of the program.   I apologize for the inconvenience this caused.  Special thanks to our presenter David Durant, who took it all in stride – going above and beyond all expectations.  Thank you David!

David’s PPT slides and the session recording are now available at www.aserl.org/archive.  The video was edited to remove the audio feedback that took place at the introduction of the program.  Unfortunately audio feedback is also briefly encountered at the start of the question/answer section.  David’s mike was the only one that did not create feedback so there are moments of silence as he reads the questions that came through via chat.

Please let me know if you encounter any difficulties accessing this content.

CHERYLE COLE-BENNETT

Program Coordinator

Box 90182

226A Bostock