Re: [aserl-regionals] Demonstration of the ASERL Documents Disposition Database Recording Now Available
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 07:32:28 -0800 (PST)

Good morning – again….

I apologize, there is a problem with the uploaded video – during Winston’s presentation, the monitor remains on the Introductory PowerPoint rather than switching over to his monitor and the database screen.  Obviously I had some form of “operator error” during upload as the video displays correctly on my computer.  I apologize for the inconvenience and will correct the issue as quickly as possible.  I will send an update when the problem has been resolved.

Cheryle