Demonstration of the ASERL Documents Disposition Database Recording Now Available
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 06:03:53 -0800 (PST)

Good morning!

Thank you to those who were able to attend the webinar yesterday afternoon featuring the ASERL Disposition Database.   The recording is now available on the ASERL website at :  http://www.aserl.org/archive/

My thanks also to Winston Harris from the University of Florida - not only for his expertise in creating this tool but for his continual support of the Collaborative Federal Depository Program.

If you have any problems accessing the video, or have questions that were not addressed during the webinar, please let me know.   Also, I would very much be interested in receiving suggestions for future programming of interest to the Government Documents community.  Please email me with suggested topics.

Upcoming webinars:

February 26, 2014 |  3:00pm ET

“Choosing your Center of Excellence Collection: Tips from a Selective Depository”

          Speaker = David Durant, Federal Documents & Social Sciences Librarian at J.Y. Joyner Library, East Carolina University

Save the date:  March 27, 2014 | 2:00pm ET

Title to be determined, topic = The Disposition database and collection development.

          Speakers = Bill Sudduth, University of South Carolina; Liza Weisbrod, Auburn University Montgomery; and Adam Haigh, Lander University

Thanks again!

Cheryle

CHERYLE COLE-BENNETT

Program Coordinator