FW: HathiTrust Call for US Federal Government Documents Records - Submit by 1/31/14
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 16:00:03 -0800 (PST)
ASERL Friends:

We've been working with the fine folks at HathiTrust to draft the following
message seeking cataloging data from library FDLP collections.  There are
several depositories that have well-documented collections from whom we are
actively seeking data.  Any other depository that would like to submit their
data may do so using the instructions below.

The goal is to compile as much cataloging info about FDLP content as reasonably
possible.  Please spread the word to your contacts, colleagues, friends, and
relations.

Questions should be directed to feedback [at] issues.hathitrust.org.

Thanks very kindly for considering this request.

--jeb

John Burger, Executive Director
   ASERL
   Box 90182  /  411 Chapel Drive