Disposition Database Factoid
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 05:10:33 -0800 (PST)

Good morning,

Attached are the stats from the Disposition database August 2013-October 2013.

One item to note – the number of registered Depositories in the factoid represents the number of users who have submitted  a Google ID to dispositiondb [at] uflib.ufl.edu and then has “activated” the account by signing on to the database at least once, providing a contact email for their institution.  A recent change has been made to the Regionals reports feature within the Disposition database to recognize an institution as registered as long as they have sent a Google ID to dispositiondb [at] uflib.ufl.edu (regardless if they signed on or not).  As such, there may be a discrepancy in reporting between the numbers represented In the factoid from what a Regional may see in their report.

Please let me know if you have any questions – or if I may be of assistance.

CHERYLE COLE-BENNETT

Program Coordinator

Box 90182

226A Bostock