Disposition Database Factoid - Annual
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 05:59:26 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning,

After sending the previous Disposition Database factoid, some expressed interest in seeing an annual count.  Please find attached, the report for July 2012 - June 2013.

Note:  the annual report does not show the number of registered users by state.  The formula that pulls that information from the database does not pull retro-active data, only the current count.  This number will continue to be included in the monthly reports.

Please let me know if I can provide any additional information or be of further assistance.