Disposition Database Factoid
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 05:47:47 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning,

I thought there might be interest in seeing the offers/claims activity being conducted through the Disposition Database.  Attached please find a pdf document highlighting activity for July.  If there is interest in a count that is not included, please let me know and I will check to see if it might be available for future posts.

I apologize in advance for any duplication of emails – I know many of you are registered on more than one of the distribution lists.

And as always, if I can answer any question or if you need additional information, please do not hesitate to ask.

CHERYLE COLE-BENNETT

Program Coordinator

Box 90182

226A Bostock