Re: Update Webinar re: ASERL Journal Retention & Govt Documents Projects
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 06:46:48 -0800 (PST)

ASERL Friends:

We had a good crowd for our update webinar yesterday.  For those of you unable to attend, the recording is available at https://vimeo.com/57556460.  Please share this link with interested colleagues as desired.  This recording and PPT slides are also available via our Archive page, http://www.aserl.org/archive

My thanks again to my co-presenters, Lynn Sutton and Cheryle Cole-Bennett.

You suggestions for additional webinar topics are welcome, as always – feel free to drop me a line with any ideas.  Thanks!

   Box 90182  /  411 Chapel Drive
   226A Bostock Library
   Durham, NC 27708
   919-681-2531 – telephone