Update Webinar re: ASERL Journal Retention & Govt Documents Projects
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 07:53:12 -0800 (PST)

Good morning!  I am forwarding information on an upcoming ASERL webinar which may be of interest to you.   Many of you are already familiar with these programs but I want to make sure you are aware of the webinar and have an opportunity to attend if you wish.  My apologies for duplicate messages.

ASERL Friends:

Some of you are involved directly with our Journal Retention Program and/or our Collaborative Federal Depositories Program, but many of you are not.  For those who would like an update on these efforts, we've scheduled a webinar for January 16th at 3:30pm Eastern Time / 2:30pm Central Time.  The goal of this session is to provide concise updates/overviews of each project, outline anticipated next steps, and field any questions you may have.  My co-presenters will be Lynn Sutton, Dean of Libraries at Wake Forest University and Chair of our Journal Retention Program's Steering Committee, and Cheryle Cole-Bennett, who has been providing staff support for the federal documents program.  Please join us for the session as desired.  This session is free and open to all ASERL librarians/staff, and will be recorded for later playback.

Update for ASERL Collection Managers: New Developments in ASERL's Journal Retention & Govt Documents Programs

DATE/TIME:        Wednesday, January 16, 2013  |  3:30 PM - 4:30 PM EST (2:30pm Central)

REGISTER:  https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/754424874

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.

Please let me know any questions you'd like us to cover in advance, or if you'd like more/other information about our programming.  Thanks.

Box 90182  /  411 Chapel Drive

226A Bostock Library

Durham, NC 27708

919-681-2531 - telephone