FW: Works Progress Admin. (WPA) celebration at UK on Sept. 5
From: McAninch, Sandra (mcaninchuky.edu)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 07:55:33 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning!   Please find attached the “save the date” card for our celebration of the completion of our Assoc. of Southeastern Research Libraries’ (ASERL) IMLS grant work with the WPA portion of our SuDoc collection here at UK.   Many of you will be receiving this card via USPS, but wanted to make sure we did not miss anyone who might be interested in joining us.

Hope to see you in Sept.!   --Sandee at UK

  • (no other messages in thread)