FDLP consulting project - website launch
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 18:06:52 -0400 (EDT)

ASERL Friends:

As youâll see below, Ithaka S+R have been awarded a contract from GPO to identify sustainable models for the FDLP of the (near) future.  Over the next few weeks they will be posting concepts to the project website â fdlpmodeling.net â and seek input from a wide cross-section of parties.  They have asked that I forward the information below to you-all hoping you will participate in this modeling exercise.  The exercise is expected to last for approximately six months.

Questions about this endeavor should be directed to Roger Schonfeld at Roger.Schonfeld [at] ithaka.org.  Thanks for your consideration of this request.

--jeb