Next Week: Using VR & Immersion tools in Instruction; Overview of Position Description Bank
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 06:44:42 -0800 (PST)

ASERL Friends:

We hope everyone had a restful Thanksgiving break.  Our series of Professional
Development webinars returns next week with sessions about using VR in
instruction and an overview of the Position Description Bank that is hosted by
ARL but available to *all* ASERL members.  We'll present two other sessions
before we round out the calendar year - see below for the details.  We hope you
find something that piques your interests.    Please join us!  And share your
ideas for future programming!

This list can also be found on our home page:  http://www.aserl.org/#webinars

"Using immersion, interaction, and virtual reality (VR) to support teaching,
learning, and research in mental health"

   Dec 7, 2021 at 1pm ET / 12noon Central Time

   REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8133504644241128464

   5 people registered as of Nov 28

"Available for all ASERL members:  ARL Position Description Bank"

   Dec 9, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time

   REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1123260398187377677

   20 people registered as of Nov 28

"Enhancing the User Experience and Resource Access using Lean Library"

   Dec 14, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time

   REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2830240105216185101

   56 people registered as of Nov 28

"Copyright Office Hour - December 2021"

   December 19, 2021 at 3pm ET / 2pm Central Time

   REGISTER:
https://emory.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIqdO6grD0uH9TkjRVfMh96l1Atuqo6EsDS

   QUESTIONS may be submitted anonymously in advance at:
https://forms.gle/MLqEqJcPgWi1REEY6

ASERL's webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  As always,
these sessions are available at no cost, and will be recorded for later
playback on our Archive page -- see http://www.aserl.org/archive.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information
about joining the webinar.

Thank you for your continued support of ASERL programming.  Your constructive
feedback is always welcome!

--jeb

John Burger, Executive Director

Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL) c/o Robert W. Woodruff
Library

540 Asbury Circle, Suite 316

Atlanta, GA  30322

404-218-4207 - cellular