Notes from December 3 DEI Deans-Coordinators conference call
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 12:48:20 -0800 (PST)
ASERL DEI-Colleagues:

Attached are notes from our conference call last week.  Thanks to everyone who
was able to be on the line with us.

We are starting to hear from the members about Elaina coming to their campus
for site visits - a good sign!  Her survey will also be distributed soon.

Please let us know any questions.  Thanks!