Re: Should we promote Library Journal's "Equity in Action" online course
From: Anne Moore (Anne.Mooreuncc.edu)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 13:10:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I see what you are saying Jan, but they wrote the descriptions quite
generally. I don't see a problem with letting our audience know about the
course with the caveat that it may have have public and school library
examples. Alternatively, we could just wait until our PD Coordinator is
vetting external programming. This course is very soon and our libraries
are very busy at this time of year.

Anne