Re: Should we promote Library Journal's "Equity in Action" online course
From: Anne Moore (Anne.Mooreuncc.edu)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 09:58:03 -0700 (PDT)
I think it is a good idea to support this program and a special ASERL rate
would be great. Anne

Anne Cooper Moore, Ph.D | Dean
J. Murrey Atkins Library | UNC Charlotte
9201 University City Blvd. | Charlotte, NC 28223
P: 704-687-0145 | C: 618-964-4358
amoor168 [at] uncc.edu | https://library.uncc.edu

 Pronouns: she, her, hers