Should we promote Library Journal's "Equity in Action" online course
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 08:37:22 -0700 (PDT)
Dear ASERL DEI leaders:

It has been a while since we touched base as a group:  As a quick FYI, the
Search Committee is making good progress with our interviews for a Program
Coordinator for Professional Development.  We hope to be able to make an
announcement on a final selection in the next few weeks.

In the meantime, I spotted to following online course from Library Journal that
may be of interest to ASERL members:
"Equity in Action: Taking Your Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives to the Next
Level"
https://www.libraryjournal.com/?event=equity-in-action-oct-2019

Attendees can participate in live-online sessions or listen to recorded
sessions as needed.  LJ will provide a certificate for 15 hours of professional
development for those who complete the course.  List price is $289 per person.
I can inquire about a discount for ASERL members if you think there would be
sufficient interest.

Should we promote this to our members?  I welcome your thoughts / feedback on
this idea.

Thank you.

   Tel:  404-727-0137

Find me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/ASERLJEB ;