Re: Pls review & comment: Draft DEI web page for ASERL
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 15:00:32 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the feedback, all.  I welcome other thoughts, ideas, opinions….?

Jeff – I was thinking this would be an addition to the “overview of Programs”
menu on the website.

ALSO:  I will add info about ASERL’s support of the BTAA Accessibility Analysis
project once those plans are firmed up (I am meeting with my BTAA counterpart
at the end of next week at ALA).

Thanks again.