Agenda for ASERL DEI-Deans Committee Meeting on Thursday
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 09:01:24 -0700 (PDT)
Dear ASERL Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee members:

Attached please find the agenda and one background document for our lunchtime
meeting on Thursday in Reston, VA.

LOGISTICS:  A buffet lunch will be served in the foyer outside the main meeting
room ("Lake Anne"); we have a separate room for the DEI Committee to meet/eat
down the hall from Lake Anne - look for the Town Center 'A' room.

I look forward to seeing you all in a few days.  Thanks.