Revisions to ASERL DEI Recommendations
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 06:40:16 -0700 (PDT)
Dear ASERL DEI-Deans Committee:

As requested, volunteers from the DEI Coordinators Working Group have refined
the draft list of recommended activities to include a sense of prioritization.
See revised version, attached.

WHAT HAS CHANGED

·         Based on the data we received from the member needs survey, the
“Opportunities to improve how we recruit / retain new staff, now & into the
future” section is moved to the top of the list, with an indication that it is
the #1 priority.

·         The rest of the listing remains intact from the previous draft, with
indications of priority order.

Unless I hear otherwise, I will assume these revisions fulfill the committee’s
request.

The ASERL Board is meeting on Monday, April 15.  Unless I hear otherwise, I
will be putting this version before the ASERL Board on Monday to get their
review/feedback.

Please let me know any questions / comments / other feedback.

Thank you!

   Atlanta, GA  30322-1006

   Tel:  404-727-0137

Follow ASERL on Facebook:  http://on.fb.me/Ziuz2a