Re: FW: BTAA invitation to support e-resource evaluations
From: Anne Moore (Anne.Mooreuncc.edu)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 14:24:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,
I canvased the Library's Accessibility Committee as well as the campus'
Disability Services staff and all were extremely interested in BTAA. We
think it would be extremely helpful in getting resource vendors to get
their products where they need to be for students and researchers.

Anne

Anne Cooper Moore, Ph.D | Dean
J. Murrey Atkins Library | UNC Charlotte
9201 University City Blvd. | Charlotte, NC 28223
P: 704-687-0145 | C: 618-964-4358
amoor168 [at] uncc.edu | https://library.uncc.edu

 Pronouns: she, her, hers